Perth Racing Security (PRS) has been providing Security, Crowd Control and Event Staff to external clients since 2005.
PRS can provide suitability qualified and trained Security, Crowd Control and Event staff for any event or occasion. PRS are accustomed to working with large crowds whilst ensuring the safety of staff and patrons whilst understand the importance of professionalism and customer service for your business’s ongoing success.
Some of our more recent events include:
- FeNaCING Festival in Karratha
- The Australian Surf Life Saving Championships (Aussies 2018)
- Mingenew Midwest Expo
- Seasons Music Festival
- 96FM Kick Start Concert
- Perth Wedding Expo
- Shannon’s Classic Car Show
- Trade Wars Boxing Championship
- Regional Race Clubs including Kalgoorlie, Mingenew, Northam, Toodyay, Dongara and Narrogin
- Ascot’s Melbourne Cup – attendance of 18,000
- Ascot’s Super Saturday – attendance of 16,000
- Ascot’s Perth Cup – attendance of 20,000
We believe a proactive, preventative and safety focused approach to our duties will ensure a greater patron experience, drive future attendance and increase our reputation.
We are committed to a strong professional relationship with the Liquor Enforcement Division to ensure continued compliance with both the Liquor Control Act 1988 and additionally the Security and Related Activities (Control) Act 1996.